GAMMA’s research includes design and implementation of algebraic, geometric, and scientific algorithms and their applications to computer graphics, robotics, virtual environments, CAD/CAM, acoustics, pedestrian dynamics, and medical simulation. Our research also exploits the latest capabilities of commodity processors, including multi-core CPUs, many-core GPUs, and mobile processor. In addition to publishing papers at the leading venues, we have a long history of developing software packages and transitioning our technology into industrial products. Current and previous areas of research are below.
- Autonomous Driving Simulator
- Collision Detection and Proximity Queries (Software Packages)
- Crowd and Multi-agent Simulation
- GPGPU and Many-core Computing
- Interactive Ray Tracing
- Motion and Path Planning
- Physically-based Modeling, Simulation, and Animation
- Sound Synthesis and Propagation
- Traffic Simulation, Reconstruction, and Route Planning
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.